- Too Late!
- The Bright Blue Sea
- Three Men in a Boat
- Vile Booty
- The Kid's Treasure
- The Whale's Eye
- Gale's a-Blowin'
- Dig, Dogs, Dig
- The Mysterious M
- Treasure Again
Notes on time and place settings
- The pirates are seen looking for the buried treasure of Captain Kidd, who died in 1701.
- The research guide explains that they landed in the Caribbean during the Golden Age of Piracy, which lasted from about 1710-1730.
- Captain Bones, albeit a fictional character, seems to model himself off of the famous pirate Blackbeard, who died in 1718.
- The technology Jack and Annie encounter, particularly the black-powder weapons, is characteristic of the 18th century.
- In terms of Internal Chronology, this takes place one day after the previous adventure, Mummies in the Morning.
The non-fiction companion to Pirates Past Noons the It was written by Mary Pope Osborne and Will Osborne and illustrated by Sal Murdocca.